At this convenient, one-stop shop in St. Louis, find household items, medicine, food, snacks, periodicals and electronics. Located near the intersection of Manchester and Baxter Rd., Walgreens Pharmacy provides flu shots without appointment.
- Hours: Daily, 8am -10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Find four handicapped parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon – Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No