Uncle Bill's Pancake and Dinner House
Uncle Bill's has been a local landmark and St. Louis tradition since 1961. The location in Manchester has been in business for more than 15 years, opening in 1994. Breakfast food, home-made dinner and a casual atmosphere are the staples of this 24-hour establishment. Come join the friendly staff for a full American-style menu anytime of the day.
- Fax: 636-394-0131
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1961
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast foods, sandwiches, home-cooked dinner.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Home-cooked dinner menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people who come here make this place so enjoyable.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Omelettes any style
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancakes made from scratch daily
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: None
- Number of tables: 42
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual