The Boxing Gym is the place to go to get into pique physical shape. The gym offers boxing lessons, martial arts, aerobic classes and more. The friendly staff will help clients achieve most any physical goal. The Boxing Gym helps men, women and children stay fit and active.
- Hours: Daily, 5:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Founding Date: 2007
- What makes this community special?: There's always a friendly face in West County wherever you go. The people here are great because they want to stay in shape.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: A membership will cost $39 a month.
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Most classes are held in the gym between 4:30pm - 8pm.
- Features: Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Martial arts, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking