St. Luke's Hospital strives to improve the quality of life for patients and the community by providing excellent patient care, a broad range of services and many community outreach programs.
The hospital has more than 1,000 health education opportunities, including prevention programs, screenings and support groups.
St. Luke's is Chesterfield's largest employer. It is also a leader in women's health. It's part of the Spirit of Women Hospital Network, a nationwide coalition of hospitals and healthcare providers which holds high standards of excellence in women's health and education.
The hospital was recognized in 2007 through 2012 as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1866
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Call for information
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 493
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dental surgery, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Daily: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Intensive Care Unit Daily: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. Cardiovascular/Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit Daily: The first fifteen minutes at the hours of 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
- Helipad: Yes