Morgan Le Fay's Tapas Bar & Lounge
Morgan Le Fay's Tapas Bar & Lounge offers Spanish tapas and traditional American fare. The lunch menu features a daily $5 special along with burgers, sandwiches, soups and salads. For dinner try the coconut shrimp, calamari, jerk chicken skewers, bistro steak sandwiches or a variety of sliders. The appeal of a tapas bar is you can sample a little of every offering and experience a myriad of flavors and dishes and it won't hurt your pocketbook. Desserts are also available, and there's live music every Friday and Saturday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Mon - Sat, starting at 4:30. Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: November 5th, 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional American food and tapas.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.morganlefays.com/menu-evening.html
- Specialties: The tapas bar with ever-changing menu.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Tapas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: nice casual