Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a 489-bed acute-care hospital located at Highway 40 and I-270 in Town and Country. The hospital is a member of BJC HealthCare.
Recognized as a "Top 100 U.S. Hospital" by Thomson Reuters, the "No. 1 Hospital for Overall Cardiac Services" in Missouri by HealthGrades and "One of America's Safest Hospitals" by Forbes, Missouri Baptist offers a full continuum of medical and surgical services, and specializes in heart, cancer, gastrointestinal, orthopedic, neurological/spine and women's health services.
The hospital is designated by the National Cancer Institute as a Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP). It is also designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). In addition, it is designated as a National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
Joan McGruder is the president of Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
MoBap also houses a Fertility Center and Breast Healthcare Center.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Opened in a home in 1884
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Verify with patient's insurance company.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: BJC Healthcare
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Orthopedic surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Type: General, Pediatric, Rehabilitation
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: 7am - 9pm
- Helipad: Yes