Maryville University of Saint Louis
Maryville University was originally located in south St. Louis, but moved to this 130-acre location in Town and Country in 1960. It used to be a Catholic all-girls school, but is now non-denoninational and co-ed.
Ninety percent of the Maryville's students come from Missouri and Illinois, but the school is working to build its international student body. Ninety-five percent of undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid, according to school officials.
- Hours: Administration Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Classes: Days, Nights, Weekends
- Founding Date: 1872
- Number of students: 3,676
- Male-to-female ratio: 30% male/70% female
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Non-Denominational
- Accreditation/licenses: Visit: www.maryville.edu/academics
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 130
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Offers a number of events that are open to the public.