Opened Feb. 27, 2013, this comfort food eatery features dishes such as spaghetti and meatballs, lamb sliders, braised short ribs and bread pudding. Executive chef Mike Ryan from St. Louis' Lola prepared the menu, which also features gourmet pizzas and a Tuesday night "family-style" offering at reduced prices.
The restaurant is open for breakfast on the weekends and lunch and dinner every other day of the week, along with live music and Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., Monday through Friday. 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., Saturday. 7 a.m. to midnight, Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps from sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Feb. 27, 2013
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Braised beef short ribs, bistro steak-n-frites, pappardelle with bolognese, pistachio and panko encrusted Colorado lamb chops.
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Michael Ryan
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Live Entertainment, Lunch