The 89-acre park is located at 2239 Mason Lane. It is a St. Louis County park since it is technically located in unincorporated St. Louis. Love Park offers a new playground, two picnic shelters, lots of open space, in addition to a lovely wooded area with hiking trails, a great walking path, modern restrooms and a soccer field.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 30 minutes after sunset
- Handicap Accessible: The park features paved paths. Park maps depict whether or not the restroom is accessible.
- Founding Date: October, 1968
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Many areas are; both parks feature paved paths. Park maps depict whether or not restroom is accessible.
- Area: 89 acres