Kentucky Fried Chicken
The Kentucky Fried Chicken at Manchester and Weidman is a clean restaurant with a friendly staff. This location was renovated in 2008, and it still looks new. A welcoming staff will gladly serve you your food in a timely fashion.
- Hours: Dining room: Daily, 10:30am - 9:30pm; Drive-thru: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Founding Date: Around 1980.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kentucky Fried Chicken is famous for its fried chicken, but it also offers grilled chicken, sides, and desserts.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kfc.com/menu/
- Specialties: KFC's is proud of its chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This community is great because people who live in the town visit businesses in the town.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual