Principal Mary Hey says John F. Kennedy High School is the only co-education Catholic high school in West County. She says the school may be small, but it's inclusive. The campus is centrally-located near Highway 141 and Manchester Road, and welcomes students from a number of surrounding counties and the city of St. Louis. When students enter the building, they are greeted in the grand lobby by the school motto.
- Fax: 636-227-0298
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps
- Founding Date: 1968
- Number of students: 350
- Male-to-female ratio: 42:58
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: North Central Association; for more information, visit www.kennedycatholic.net
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 22:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 38
- What makes this community special?: School staff members say they are surrounded by a "caring and nurturing" community.