Dierberg's has been a high-quality grocer in the St. Louis area for more than 150 years. It has 23 full-service locations which include a fresh deli, florist, pharmacy, bakery and huge selection of seafood and wines. Customers can access the store website for weekly ads, perform a recipe search and order flowers, cakes, specialty meat or other prepared foods. Join one of its 'School of Cooking' classes performed on-site.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Sat, 6am - midnight; Sun, 6am - 11pm. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun and holidays, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the store front.
- Founding Date: 1854
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Grocery, fresh deli meats, produce, seafood, wine, baked goods, prescription drugs, florals
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes