For those who long to enhance their auto audio experience, Audio Express is the place to shop. Store Manager, Michael Hewitt, advises customers to buy what they want, not what's cheap. Sub-woofers comprise the majority of its products, however it also offers a wide variety of brands of sound systems, speakers, video monitors, radar and alarms systems and remote starters in a broad range of price points. All are sold and installed on location in this spacious and well organized store. Installation takes an average of one day. The store includes a lounge, public restroom, vending machines and music that plays over the store's quality sound system.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Radios, speakers, sub-woofers, sirius satellite radios, security systems, remote starters, radar, video monitors.
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Store Manager feels like part of the community. He provides auto sound systems for lots of kids.
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Don't buy cheap, or you'll have problems.
- Computers and electronics brands: Pioneer, Boston, Kenwood, JVC, Excelon, Alpine, Jensen, Boss, Kicker, Prime, Magnum, Accele Vision, Roadview, Viper
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Installation