The Missouri Department of Transportation reports on St. Louis work zones for April 4-10.
Several ramps on eastbound and westbound Interstate 64 will be closed Sunday in support of the Go! St. Louis marathon and half-marathon.
The ramps from westbound I-64 to Forest Park Avenue, 3000 Market Street and 21st Street, as well as the ramp from eastbound I-64 to Market/Bernard will be closed from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. The ramps from eastbound I-64 to Chestnut and 6th Street will be closed from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. In addition, Chouteau Avenue will be closed from 12th Street to Broadway from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Crews will close all lanes for about 15 minutes on northbound and southbound I-270 between I-64 and I-44 at 1 p.m. starting Wednesday, April 10. Crews will be blasting on southbound I-270 as part of the project to widen southbound I-270 between Dougherty Ferry and I-44.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, the Vandeventer ramp to westbound I-64 is closed until late 2013.
- I-64, St. Louis City, drivers in both directions will have three shifted, 10-foot lanes between Kingshighway and Vandeventer until November 2013. The rightmost lane of eastbound I-64 will exit at Hampton.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until May 2013. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-70, (westbound section of the Interstate 70 Blanchette bridge over the Missouri River) will remain closed until fall 2013. The eastbound I-70 bridge has three lanes of traffic in each direction. The ramp from northbound 5th Street to eastbound I-70 is closed until fall 2013.
- I-70, St. Charles County, loop ramps from Mid Rivers Mall Drive to eastbound and westbound I-70 remain closed until fall 2013.
- I-70, St. Charles County, far right lane westbound remains closed from Route 370 to the Mid Rivers Mall Drive exit until fall 2013.