Experience scripture and stories of God in fresh, creative and powerful ways!
The program offers an experiential learn-by-doing day which blends performances by Friends of the Groom theater company with humor, storytelling, small group interaction, and personal reflection. Participants will be encouraged to:
* Go deeper in their faith and their relationship with God
* Grow closer to others in the family of Christ
* Experience scripture in fresh, creative, and powerful ways
* Explore where their own story and God’s story intersect
* Identify and articulate experiences where the Spirit is at work in their lives.
Participant fee is $40.00/person OR just sign up for the Friday night dinner and performance or just the workshop on Saturday (see registration form). Your registration fee includes food (a dinner Friday night hosted by Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd) and Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday. Call 314-576-5502 to sign up OR download the registration form here and send it to us today!