Picture This: Patch Invites (your town here) to Share Photos and Videos in Neighborhood Gallery
Our new feature makes it even easier to upload pictures and video of the people and places that make the Town and Country - Manchester community.
From the beginning, Town and Country - Manchester Patch has been pleased to serve as a destination for community members to share their opinions, photos and video. In the parlance of the digital age this is know User Generated Content (UGC), otherwise known as cool stuff from readers.
Here’s how it works
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on (your patch here). You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Not far below the sign up and log in area you’ll see a button that says “Pics & Clips” Click on that.
- Now you’ll find yourself in the Neighborhood Gallery. There already are some photos and video there. To add yours, simply click the “Upload Photos & Videos” button.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It’ll a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption, if you like.
- Finally, upload more photos or return to the article.
- Your photo or video is now ready to view!
Of course, if you have trouble or questions, please contact Gabrielle.Biondo@Patch.com for help.