Parkway students head back to class Tuesday.
Backpack? Check. Homework? Check. Phone? Check.
What else is there to remember for school?
Quite a few things... If you really want to be prepared for the day.
- Have you checked the weather forecast for today? You might want to bring an umbrella, or sunglasses, or maybe opt for shorts instead of pants.
- Is there an accident on your way to class, or a traffic jam because of rush hour? It's probably a good idea to check the traffic report.
- What's happened recently? Don't forget to check out the top news from your local Patch.
- Get caught up on national news by checking out The Huffington Post or AOL.com.
- Are you positive you have school today? What if it's an early dismissal? Is there something afterschool to plan for, such as the fast-approaching fall athletic season? Find your school district's website and calendar of events in this article.