Patch Picks: Top 5 Places to Watch the Super Bowl
Bars and restaurants in Town & Country and Manchester where you can watch the big game with your friends.
Starting this week, Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
This week, Town and Country - Manchester Patch tackles the Super Bowl.
If you don't want to stay home on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl, there are many great bar and grills in the area where you can go instead. No need to throw your own party, just grab your friends and head down to one of the following establishments. Most are having drink and appetizer specials--and they will all be playing the match up between the Steelers and Green Bay.
- Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill, at 14051 Manchester Rd, Manchester.
- Tom's 100 West Irish Pub, at 1266 Old Orchard Ctr, Manchester.
- Krieger's Sports Grill, 1356 Big Bend Rd, Manchester.
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 13560 N Barrett Parkway Dr, Manchester.
- Tuckers Place, 14282 Manchester Rd, Manchester.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.