Obesity was a problem for the Callwell family of Manchester, according to FOX 2 News.
With the father, mother and son each weighing over 400 pounds each, FOX 2 explains how they fought the battle of the bulge in an effort to live better, healthier lives.
See More on Patch
- Ask the Patch Pro: Early Childhood Development Expert to Answer Questions
- No Leash Needed at This Dog Facility
- Manchester Boy Scout Looking For 'Friends of the Flag'
- Overnight Work on Clayton Road Begins Wednesday Night and Will Impact Traffic
- Clayton Road Construction to Impact Traffic And More This Week